A little while back, we thought wouldn’t it be great if you could find a service which would combine quality graphic design, expert prepress and project management into a single software solution, that’s easy to use and was an affordable subscription.
Wow, that sounds like a dream, that’s too good to be true?
But instead of wishing for it, we got on and built it. We designed and coded the software with our friends at DFLOW, put together a crack team of creative and prepress experts and joined them all together to create – ngine.
So with lots of hard work and some clever people we turned our dream into a reality, to hopefully make your life a little easier.
If we had to sum it up in two words it would be, Experience and Empathy. We’ve been there, on both sides of the creation and contracting of graphic design, prepress and project management. So when we thought about how we could provide a better service to you, we recalled all the bad bits and left them out.
What this means in reality;
- Quality Graphic Design for Trade customers
- Prepress knowledge to fix and create
‘Print Ready’ art
- An easy to use workflow tool to manage your orders
- Access to an extremely cost effective creative and prepress workforce
- Consistent, reliable and professional
Graphic Design Service and On Demand Graphic Design
ngine was created to fill a gap in accessing quality graphic designers and artists to minimise the costs of employees, software packages and workstations for business owners and managers in the graphic art and printing industry.
To enable better management of jobs we provide detailed digital job briefs, file uploading and downloading, versioning and annotation via a PDF review process and direct communication with the designer using an online workflow platform.
Our internal designers and prepress experts are qualified and experienced so ngine can allow you expand your service offering, improve capacity or provide an overflow service for your business.
14 Days Risk Free Access^
- Need a professional artwork service, without overheads?
- Are files being rejected by your printer?
- Know print inside and out, but don’t know design?
- Deadlines looming, designers already allocated?